2020 IAIA AWARDS
Nominations for the 2020 awards were are invited through September 2019. Due to the rescheduling of IAIA20, these awards will be presented at IAIA21 and the winners will be announced soon. View the 2019 IAIA Award winners below.
- Global Award Presented to a leading individual or institution that has made a substantial contribution to impact assessment practice, management, or policy at a global scale.
- Corporate Initiative Award Presented to a private or public sector company for a specific activity or project that has made a notable contribution to responsible development practice through the application of impact assessment.
- Individual Award Acknowledges personal contributions to the discipline of impact assessment and recognizes major achievement and advancement in the theory and/or practice over a period of time at an international level.
- Institutional Award Presented to a national or international organization for outstanding contribution to impact assessment, such as a significant contribution to the practice of impact assessment, setting regulatory standards, or other environment-related activity deserving recognition.
- Lifetime Achievement Award Previously known as the Rose-Hulman Award. Awarded to a past or present member of IAIA for major contribution to the field of impact assessment over a sustained period. [Note that this is the only award for which IAIA membership is required.]
- Regional Award Awarded to a person or organization that has made a substantial contribution to the field of impact assessment and/or has taken a leadership role in promoting best practice in impact assessment within the general world region of the location of the conference for the year.
- *NEW* Youth Award Acknowledges a distinguished young IAIA member under the age of 35 with outstanding achievements in the impact assessment field. [Recipient must be an IAIA member.]
NOMINATIONS ARE NOW BEING ACCEPTED FOR THE 2016 IAIA AWARDS
Review the categories below and submit a nomination by 10 September 2015. Winners will be announced at IAIA's annual conference in May 2016 in Nagoya, Japan.